Sunday 24 June 2012

Skissedilla and CSI

Hi there everyone ! :)
Here is my take on CSI case file #25 and Skissedilla`s sketch #169 :


You will find Case File #25 HERE.
And this time there is a little twist on the challenge ;) So go and take a look.

As evidence I have used: cloud, arcitectural elements and borders.
As testimony I have hidden the story behind a door.

My journaling is about how my son had Sportacus to his big hero when he was younger. He watched every episode on TV. So he was so happy when he got the costume to wear for his 3 years birthday party.


And here is the sketch that Nabon made for Skissedilla`s challenge #169:


3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow!!! These are so breathtakingly brilliant!!!

Solange Marques said...

Fabulous Brit!!
I love your unique style!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hi again Brit! I just wanted to let you know that I did this CSI challenge and I also "scraplifted" your style as that is part of the challenge for this case too. It's my first time at CSI and I really like it there! I used your muslin too! :D Plus I'm just finishing up this sketch challenge too... you've inspired me so much!!! :D