Thursday 26 November 2015

Grateful


Today I`m gonna show you a layout about myself......... Yes, it is not often I make something about myself. But when I got a my Design Team assignment from Graphic45 this month, I knew I wanted to make a layout using a picture of myself. So here is my " I am so grateful" - layout.
For more details, take a look at Graphic45 blog.
I also have a Snap Guide for this layout. You`ll find the link below the picture ;)


Supplies:
Communique collection - On the dot #4500061
Communique collection - Photogenic #4500063
Communique collection - Typography #4500065
Communique collection - A fine Specimen #4500059
Communique collection - Communique Tags #4500068
Cling Stamp G45 Artisan Style 2
Artisan Style Ephemera Cards
Large Ivory Tag Album Staples #4500849
Cardstock stickers - Artisan Style Collection

White Gesso
Faber Castell - Whipped Spackle
Faber Castell - Gelatos

Check out How to Make My "Grateful" Layout by Brit Sviggum on Snapguide.

2 comments:

Jorunn`s scrapperier said...

Denne Lo er en av de fineste jeg har sett.
Med deg i fokus og familien i de små rammene, så er den full av herlige detaljer

Ольга Стурова said...

absolute delight